Emerging Career AATE Membership
Ready to join? Click here or download the offline form (for check payment).
Who is able to get an AATE Emerging Career Membership?
Any individual who considers themselves “new” to the field of theatre and education. The intent of this level is to offer a “step-stone” as students enter the professional world or as an individual transitions into the field. 2 Year Limit.
If you have already renewed this year.
If you still need to renew.
- If you have already renewed your membership for this coming year and want to be set up with auto-renew. Please contact Alexis at email@example.com and she will assist you directly.
- Sign into your account
- Select My Profile
- Click the Renew button at the top of the page.
- Check the Auto Renew box and hit Submit.
- Click Pay Invoice.
- Complete the form.
- Click the Submit Credit Card Payment button.
- You will receive a confirmation of renewal that will begin its term on your expiration date.
Your Membership Package Includes:
- One annual subscription to Youth Theatre Journal - AATE's peer reviewed scholarly journal published twice per year by Routledge/Taylor & Francis
- Access to Member Update - AATE's e-newsletter sent every two weeks, packed with valuable news, information, calls for submissions, funding opportunities and more.
- Discount on AATE's National Conference
- Discount on TIOS Mini-Conferences
- Listing in AATE Member Directory
- Free associate membership to Fractured Atlas - access to general liability and health insurance
- Access to AATE's Networks and members-only online community
- Opportunity to apply for AATE's unique funding opportunities