Hotel and Travel
Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202
SPECIAL AATE ROOM RATESDeadline for AATE Room Rates: June 28, 2014
Rates are for single/double occupancy.
Monday 7/28-Wednesday 7/30 $189
Thursday 7/31-Sunday 8/3 $149
The Grand Hyatt Denver is located in the downtown business and entertainment district, three blocks from the Colorado Convention Center. The AAA Four Diamond hotel is within walking distance of the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, historic Larimer Square, Coors Field, Lower Downtown (LoDo) and the Sixteenth Street Pedetsrian Mall.
Travel and Transportation Tips
Denver International Airport (23 miles from the Hyatt)
Grand Hyatt Denver is accessible from Denver International Airport via several modes of transportation.
- Cost is $22 per person each way, $40 round trip.
- Shuttles run 5:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. approximately every 15 minutes.
- We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Grand Hyatt Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Shuttle ticket counters are located on Terminal Level 5, across from the rental car agencies. Reservations are not required.
- For ticket information and reservations call 1 (800) 258 3826 or 1 (303) 316 3865.
- Super Shuttle feature blue vans with SUPER SHUTTLE printed on the side.
Yellow Cab Taxi-Approximate cost is $50-60 one way
Limo Service-Available with pricing variable depending upon the company and number of passengers
All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, level 5. For information, call 1 (303) 342 2000 or click here.
Take I-70 East to I-25 South. Follow I-25 South to Speer Blvd. South (To Downtown). Speer Blvd. to Lawrence St., turn left. Follow Lawrence St. to 17th St., turn right. Follow 17th St to Welton St., turn left. Hotel is on the right.
- Overnight parking is available seven days/week for $33/night USD, includes in and out privileges.
- Daily parking is available seven days/week.
- 0-3 hours: $10 3-10 hours: $16 10+ hours: $33
- Oversized vehicle parking is available seven days/week for $39/day USD.
For more information on planning your trip visit www.denver.org.