- About AATE
- Programs and Events
- Support AATE
- Online Store
Here are the links to register:
Online securely by credit card
1. If you are an AATE member, log in then return to this page. If you have forgotten your password, click the "reset your password" link under the login boxes. Do this before heading to item 2.
If you are not an AATE member, go directly to item 2 below.
2. Click here to access the online registration page.
3. Click "register for this event".
4. Type in the box how many people you are registering including yourself. Hit "Next".
5. Here's the fun part. First, you must click the radio button for the type of registration you will be processing - student/retired, regular, etc. (member rate should pop up here if your membership is current). Then select all the special events you wish to attend and any of the cool AATE merchandise. Fill in your contact details if it's not already populated with your member data. And select any additional information or accessibility needs by 6/15/12. Here's also where you'll need to upload your student matriculation if applicable. Click "continue".
6. Check to make sure your information is accurate and click "complete registration" or "edit" if you need to adjust some information. This will take you to your shopping cart. Once ready, click "Checkout".
7. This will bring you to the payment screen where you double check your billing information and click "proceed to confirmation"
8. After this last step, you should receive a confirmation email with all the items you purchased. Please email email@example.com if you do not receive this confirmation.
9. Pack your bags and meet us in Washington, DC!
Offline by check or money order
1. Click here to download the offline registration form.
2. Fill it in completely including contact information and all the additional events you wish to purchase.
3. Pop it in an envelope, address it to AATE 4908 Auburn Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 with check or money order that matches your total on the form. Stamp it and mail it.
4. Pack your bags and meet us in Washington, DC!