- About AATE
- Programs and Events
- Support AATE
- Online Store
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ADVERTISING: The advertiser shall purchase the advertising package rate listed and for the duration specified in the insertion order.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ADVERTISMENTS: All advertising must be in good taste as to form, subject matter, wording, size, illustration and typography. AATE reserves the right to refuse publication of any advertising which in AATE’s opinion is offensive, misleading or detrimental to the public at its sole discretion.
3. ERRORS AND ADJUSTMENTS: Advertiser is responsible for providing final artwork. Errors in advertisements are the responsibility of the Advertiser. AATE accepts no responsibility for omission of advertisements or for errors on ads submitted and accepted after published deadlines. Parties agree that this agreement will not be voided because of typographical errors, incorrect insertions or omissions in advertising published.
4. CANCELLATIONS: Advertising cancelled later than 14 days prior to publication (or the scheduled start date for online advertising) will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for advertising cancelled within 48 hours of publication.
5. POSITION: Requests for special position will be given every consideration and AATE will cooperate by following requests whenever possible. Position cannot be guaranteed.
6. RATES: Advertising rates are confirmed upon signing the insertion order. AATE reserves the right to revise its advertising rate schedule at any time upon 30-days written notice to the Advertiser.
7. PAYMENT: Advertiser shall make payment no later than 30 days of the billing date indicated on AATE’s statement. In the event that the account becomes past due, AATE shall be relieved of its obligation to perform advertising services under this agreement and the full of the agreement shall immediately become due and payable by the Advertiser. Advertiser agrees to pay a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) on all past due balances under this agreement. Advertiser further agrees to reimburse AATE for all expenses incurred in connection with collection of amounts payable, including court costs, collection agency fees, and attorney fees.
8. TAXES: In the event that any federal, state or local taxes are imposed on the printing of advertising material or on the sale of advertising space, such taxes shall be assumed and paid by the Advertiser.
9. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: Advertiser assumes all liability for content of advertising, and agrees to hold harmless, and will indemnify AATE from all claims, losses, judgments, and damages arising there from. Liability for typographical errors, wrong insertions, late publications, and/or non-publication, non-performance due to Acts of God, and all other matters Advertiser might raise relevant to this agreement, is limited to the amount charged to the Advertiser for the applicable advertisement. Claims for an allowance for such matters must be made within fourteen (14) days of the matters first occurrence.
10. AGREEMENT: This agreement is fully executed upon the acceptance of both parties’ signatures on the Exhibition Reservation Form. The agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland.