Apply to Lead an Online Workshop
Director of Operations
AATE is looking for presenters to lead workshops for their online, interactive workshop series in 2017.
Our Online Workshop History:
In 2012, AATE launched a line of online programming aiming to provide professional development opportunities to theatre educators through interactive sessions with experts in the field. Workshops are accessible via the internet and can be attended synchronously or asynchronously. CEU's are offered for all workshops, these can be used for re-certification or credit, certificates of attendance are provided following the completion of the workshop to certify these hours. Previous workshops include Teaching Drama Online and Dramatizing the Content: Curriculum-Based Readers Theatre, both led by Dr. Rosalind Flynn.
- Teaching Drama Online
- Dramatizing the Content: Curriculum-Based Readers Theatre
- Sharing Stories: Building Storytelling Capacity in the EC Classroom
- Beyond Tableau: Human Slide Shows
- Dialogue for an Emerging Teaching Artist
- Curriculum Mapping: A Teachers Guide to Navigating Theatre Curriculum Design
To submit a workshop proposal, please complete the form HERE. We will consider applicants on a rolling basis.